- Prepare students for post-baccalaureate education and careers
- Help students identify career and educational goals
- Develop students' leadership and teamwork skills
- Develop students' communication (oral and written) and computer skills
- Develop students' research skills
- Conduct research on psychometric topics
- Collect, score, and analyze data
- Present results in professional forums (conferences, publications)
Contact UsDr. Kim Barchard's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Dr. Kim Barchard, Department of Psychology, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 4505 S. Maryland Parkway, PO Box 4505030, Las Vegas, NV, 89154-5030.
We are currently recruiting students for next semester. Ideally, you should contact Dr. Barchard at least one month before the semester starts, but we will consider applications at any time. Click here for more informatoin.